Code of Conduct
Our goal is to make Highland Village a safe, comfortable, welcoming place for everyone who visits. We ask that guests kindly abide by our code of conduct:
- Dress like your mom might see you. (i.e. keep it appropriate).
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- We’re into fitness, but save your running, skating, blading and boarding for somewhere else.
- Keep our fountains and planters pretty. No wading, climbing or playing in them, please.
- Hang out while we’re open, but after business hours, loitering and trespassing are not allowed.
- Possession of any weapon is prohibited, unless by law enforcement personnel.
- No solicitation.